On Sunday 30th August Blackpool Heritage Tram Tours are throwing open our doors for you!
We will have lots of things going on, including:
– Have a photo of yourself on the handles of one of our Trams and see what the Drivers do (the Tram will be static!)
– See what its like to be a conductor and turn a Tram round at the terminus
– Come and see some of our stripped down trams close up – there’s more to them than you might think
– We will have some of our more unusual Trams up for inspection – and you can even go on board some
– A ‘bits and bobs’ tactile quiz area of Tram parts
– See our world famous illuminated Trams up close
– Photograph in bus driving seat
– Vintage vehicles on display
– Vintage buses running on free service
– Sales stands
– Model Trams in the depot.
Entry Price Adults £5, Child £3, Family £12, no booking required, pay at the entrance on Hopton Road
There’s a free Heritage Bus Service linking the event with Blackpool’s North & South Stations and the Heritage Tram Stop at Pleasure Beach
Our Gold Heritage Tram Timetable is in operation with a special stop at Foxhall for the event and there is a free shuttle tram from North Pier to the depot.